RCU Forums - View Single Post - Copperhead Venom 45
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 09:03 AM
dubflyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Copperhead Aviation Venom 45-30

ORIGINAL: AFSalmon

Any product including an engine should not be returned without authorization. Warranty service on the engines is handled by Mark and if there is an issue with the engine Mark will fix it. Returning the engine to John at OMP will result in it being sent either back to you or to the service of Mark. I find it very interesting that RC3dr is importing his own engine line. I know my integrity prevents me from buying and then badmouthing another competitor publicily. Guess not all feel that way though.
Any product including an engine should not be returned without authorization...If that is your policy then you have to state that in writing ..?

Most model engine vendors that I have dealt with recently do not have that policy..........they are more than willing to accept a return and resolve the problem.

I did send my engine back to OMP as that was the address of the vendor. There was no mention in the manual of sending the engine to another address / vendor for warrenty.

If the engine has to go outside your company for warrenty repair then it should be communicated in the Manual as I do not know Mark's address or his affilliation to OMP.

As the originator of this thread said we are Off topic and the tome is getting Ugly which was never my intention.

I have no problem adressing your comments in a PM.

So lets get the thread back on track and discuss Venom engines i