RCU Forums - View Single Post - Copperhead Venom 45
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Mike Miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Copperhead Aviation Venom 45-30

Wow, you are willing to fly to Florida to help a customer with an engine problem, talk about service!

I am still wating on the engine that was shipped to me 1 week ago, being patient and knowing that a holiday always messes up the post office and most other shippers. I think that Dub does have a good point in saying that the paperwork that comes with the engine should have all the details of the proper way to get service and to get an engine returned to the service department need to be.

I am really anxious to get my engine on the test stand and start breaking it in. With winter approaching I might not get much flight time in this year, but you never know.

Tim,, a tip of the hat to you for the level of support that you are offering through this forum and elsewhere. You and your people seem to be doing things extremely professionally and I feel that this will ensure that all of our V45 engines will be running for many years. It is unreasonable to expect that there will be no problems. The main thing is the peace of mind knowing that the manufacturer is there behind us to make it all woth while.

Happy flying to all, and hopefully all the posts here will try and stay on the positeve side.