RCU Forums - View Single Post - So Im Building A LST2 Racer....THE DAY AFTER THE TRACK
Old 09-12-2007, 04:04 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: So Im Building A LST2 Racer.....Check It Out!!!

ORIGINAL: smaxx3.3

i thought you only made stuff go fast in a straight line lol that thing is looking awesome.

i do i have 13 drag race type cars, and trucks.........whats started as a side project (gonig to the offroad track) had turned into my number one thing

i started gonig to the track with a turmoil pro buggy, about 2 months later got the mugen buggy, and got tired of that and then i bought the mugen truggy and will never swtich to any other truggy on the market.........the LST was something i always whanted but to make it go fast its very hard becuase of the 2speed system and the fact there isnt a huge selection of gearing...........so i never bought one instead i built other street cars........plus ive never bein into bashing a truck and jumping it.........once i saw i really liked this going to the track thing i felt i finally had an exuse to by the LST2 and i did........and here it is!!!!

im almost done with break in on this truck.......with 3-4 more tanks i should be good tomorrow ill borrow over those bowties MTR'F from my mugen and ill run it at the offroad track......

PS i did the onroad raceing scene too i didnt like it very much its actually very expensive to be competative becuase of the cost of tires and i honestly found it kinda boreing........offroad is my thing (along with drag raceing and mini-z racing yes i actually race mini-z on a huge track too LOL)