View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 09:10 PM
Flyer Freq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Copperhead Aviation Venom 45-30

ORIGINAL: mfuess

ORIGINAL: Mike Miller

ORIGINAL: mfuess

OK, Stand on one foot (preferrably tip toes) then STARE real hard at the choke lever. About 7 beers later the lever will begin to appear to close. Quickly switch your beer can to the other hand then flip the wooden thing until the current beer is gone. If it doesn't start, you won't care...

I am still mulling on what airplane to buy for my new V45. It is setting in the shipping box, as I need to order a test prop and fuel lines (this is my first gassser) I have been flying R/C for over 20 years now, I have no idea why it took me this long to take this step.
Let's see here... if you use a 20" prop, then the wing span really ought to be "slightly" more than the prop. Be a little different... find an airplane no one else has. There's already way too many YAKS, EDGES, and EXTRAS.

A buddy of mine bought the Venom to put into a H9 Extra 260, that is sitting on his shelf. I thought it was set in stone! Then he did an end around on me. His last several planes were a Cap, Ultimate, Giles, and a Christen Eagle. He was amazed at the power of the Venom, and now he tells me that he has ordered a 1/3 scale Cub for it. Now that to me, is different![X(] That is going to be one well powered Cub!

Andy