RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Support sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 08:32 PM
AERORICH73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horizon Support sucks

Welcome to the Horizon club. When I had a carb problem with my Supertiger Sportster .45 engine, they made me think it was still under warranty. After receiving the engine, they just looked at the carb parts, and reported it looked ok. When I asked them if they had run the engine, I was told that it would cost me $30.- an hour shop labor rate. Told them to keep it for a paperweight. Later I received the engine back with a nasty note saying I was trying to cheat them with an out of warranty engine even though all my e-mails had identified that the engine had been stored for over two years before installing it on a test stand.

In your situation, radios are not cheap to replace when a control problem develops. My flight instructor had a poor solder connection Futaba radio tx pc board when flying his Cap 232 causing it to nose dive into the club field destroying the plane, and serious damage to his Saito engine. All Futaba would do was fix the radio. I switched to Hitec at that point since 4 channel radios were priced a lot lower than what the computer radios go for in todays market place.

Hope you can find the fix for the glitch problem without a serious financial cost.

[email protected]