RCU Forums - View Single Post - Phenom status ?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Details 4 Scale
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Phenom status ?

Hey Mike,

Where do you get the 100 oz in. servo torque from? I fly mine with Futaba 9303's. I think there about 65oz. in or so. I don't have any problems with mine at all. As for problems with the Phenom. I realize a couple guys were having problems, but I can't speak about them, since I didn't see them personally. I know there are several guys flying their's without any problems what so ever.
The Phenom is a fabulous airframe. Very fast and very easy to fly. I only have a .40 on mine, but I'm sure it would be a lot faster with a more powerful powerplant up front. I just can't imagine what the problems you are stating could be. It's a fully molded airframe, they're all the same, unlike a pile of sticks, covered with plastic, prone to warping, covering blowing off, along with the occasional rough landing that results in the entire airframe re-kitting itself. I like the fact that none of these drawbacks are present on the Phenom. Short of putting it straight into the ground, I think mine will be around for a long time.