RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-Maxx or Ek4????
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 07:03 PM
Veritech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-Maxx or Ek4????

Thanks FairlyNew! Now I am really torn between the two, back to square one; which one to get

I didn't know about the 2 speed tranny or all the other aftermarket parts for the EK4!

So it looks like the new T-maxx 2.5 is faster stock than the Ek4. Interesting, very interesting.

badboy2,
I understand what you are saying about the price but for me it is not a big issue. After spending over $3000.00 for my model turbine engine this is chicken ***** in compairison

Also I did not mention that I already have two 1/8 scale buggies (both Thunder Tiger but I am not partial to T.T. at all) and have 2 very good radios for each. An older but still good R-756 and a new EX-11 Presto. One of the things I do not like about the T-maxx is the cheap feeling of the radio that comes with it. I asked every shop I went to if they would sell me a T-maxx with out the radio but sadly all said no

I do agree, however that the EK4 is a lot for truck with out a radio but man-0-man the thing has a .70 in it! I just can get past that! If it had any other motor I would not even consider getting it and the T-maxx would be my choice with out a doubt.

Thanks for all the input!

Still undecided,
Randy