RCU Forums - View Single Post - BME 115 Any Field Reports?
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: BME 115 Any Field Reports?

You know folks I came in here to read about this engine as I am interested in this one as a replacement in my 33% WH Edge so I basically started on the last page and went backwards to see what has been going on with some of the carb things I've been hearing about and I must say that for the most part there has been nothing but bickering going on for the last several pages so here is how this is gonna go from this point on.

If this bickering does not stop and stop for good by all parties then the thread will be locked or deleted as cleaning it out would turn the thread into garbage. Any attempt to restart the subject will be monitored very closely and any arguing will result in me having who ever placed on moderated status without any warning and that includes this thread as well. It's that simple, We are all adults here so let's act like it. I am not going to point fingers and would appreciate if no one else goes to that point.

So to help get this back on track, it seems that there are still tuning issues on some carbs and I'd love to hear what seems to be the issue here carb model numbers between ones that are running fine and ones that have issues would be good if that would show anything

I'd also love to hear about the 3 needle carb. The other reasons I am curious is I have a friend who has one of these in a 35% WH Sukhoi and he is getting the burble in KE and during a roll. We spent loads of time today trying to correct for it and never got it because one of the brazings on the right header broke so that pretty much ended it for the day. It seemed no matter what we did we just could not get rid of it without causing it to go lean on the high end and just so you all know, the cowl is baffled well, there is a CF plate over the pressure vent.

And one other thing comes to mind, it seems that the general concensus may be the high speed coming in too quick, would the pop-off be the cause of that or am I just dreaming?