RCU Forums - View Single Post - Twist 3D 150 ARF
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
linkadrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Twist 3D 150 ARF

NCIS and OutaControl
Great definetly need to know the correct servos to use, thanks for the info. now if i would have just asked this question in the extra 330L thread, i wouldnt have a crashed plane now. [:@]But Not this time i cant crash my Twist 150 Due to a servo stripping in flight. It is a hair rasing awful experience that i never want to happen again.[X(]
I will look into the servos you mention. The ones i planned to use i saved in my wish list and i'm happy to know that there the same ones you mention. the Futaba S3305 Servos High-Torque Standard w/Metal Gears from Tower hobbies. If you Know of any other site that might have them cheaper that would be great. I guess i dont have to buy five of them i can use a cheaper servo for the throttle.

Have to set this one up right can't have anymore flight failers do to incorect equipment it hurts to much, I mean if it would have been pilot error then thats a differnet matter i could handle it better. But when equipment fails it just seems to hurt more .[:@] You would think it would be the other way around.

I'll take a look at the Hitec HS-645 MG servos too.

Cant belieave that someone in another thread told me that if i want a 3D plane to find something different.[sm=50_50.gif] I'm hoping i get a reply as to why. I would think the Twist 150 will 3D just as good as any of the smaller versions. It basically the same thing just bigger scale. Just hope the 16X8 prop for the BCMA-SPORT26 IV engine will put out like it says it does. This engine swings a XOAR 16x8 propeller at approx. 8000 rpm. According to the manufacture. Which should be more then enough to huck the plane around.

Again thanks for the info on recomended servos, as i'm slowly begining to learn you cant just throw whatever into a plane and expect it to perfom like its suppose to.

Everything has to be right or something will go wrong.

What is it with mentioning other forum sites. I mentioned another site i post on and its always blocked out *******. Anyone got any idea about that? Is the competion between forums sites that competitive.[sm=confused.gif]