RCU Forums - View Single Post - Twist 3D 150 ARF
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 09:47 PM
linkadrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Twist 3D 150 ARF

outacontrol
Yes you were real lucky that you didnt have a major flight failure, i'm still a little bent about my mishap wish my servos would have keept working just enough to land properly. No they stripped out completely, I checked them you can hear the motor working inside but there is no movement. I'll find out more when i open them up. Still waiting for my Twist 150 to come tracking says the 10th for it from UPS and the engine well USPS tracking is a joke, It doesnt tell ya anything except the they were notified of shipping and it stays that way till it is delivered to your door then it says you have got your stuff. Whats the point of having a tracking system if it doesnt track anything. But the engine was shipped Oct 6. And my order for the engine was place October 2 Someone needs to wake up.

Hope it all arrives in good condition and undamaged But the waiting thing is always a drag.

outacontrol
Hope your G23 with an APC 16x4W prop works good sounds like a good combination. I'll be in the CLub too As soon as i get mine.