RCU Forums - View Single Post - My redcat racing avalanche
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 10:05 PM
twomanytoys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My redcat racing avalanche

I was sceptical at first also. I was in the search for my sons first nitro and did not want to spend alot of money on his first one. After alot of reading and asking questions I went with the redcat tsunami. I can tell you that this truck is tough as nails. The avalanche and hurricane is Redcats top trucks that I would think can easily compete with any name brand. My son loves it and the support is great no matter if its from redcat or redcat vendors. Parts are easy to get, lots of upgrades and even swap parts from name brand companies like hPI and kyosho. I did upgrade the motor and some other small things but thats what I like to do. I cant leave well enough alone. There is nothing wrong with the stock engine. I just had something better to install. The stock engines are the same as some of the CEN trucks and are upgradable to the SH engines in the smaller trucks but come stock in the bigger trucks.. I have owned all kinds of name brand trucks and can say that these hold up just as well if not better. The only thing that would need to be improved on the smaller trucks is the electronics. They work fine but not quick or strong.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp44751.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	780014