RCU Forums - View Single Post - "Unofficial" Vulcan 450SE, Pigeon 450, GL450 Thread
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 PM
TEKoosed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: "Unofficial" Vulcan 450SE, Pigeon 450, GL450 Thread

As Dale said....I do not feel very qualified to "recommend" certain parts but I will at least tell you what I felt comfortable buying thus far...

I purchased the Spectrum DX6 system....I thought about the 7 channel but since I am just getting started I felt a "park flyer" system would suffice for now. But if money was absolutely no object I probably would go with Spectrum's DX7. Not really familiar with Dale's recommendation. And from what I have read and researched....the Spectrum's technology is on the cutting edge or at least advanced from other receivers. In addition, servo's and receiver come with the package so I would assume they work nicely together.

I also purchased the Alighn 430XL motor. There was a lot of positive info on this motor.

Not real up on the other components but will certainly research Dale's recommendations before I purchase myself.

I just came home from being out of town....work....I did receive the canopy and other items.....this weekend I will try and get some photos posted....