RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help needed for line of servo's
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:53 AM
SportCrystals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help needed for line of servo's

We decided to start with two servo's in November, the 3.6g and the 8g under the Performance Devices name of Skymaster or possible Air Master (Will entertain other names from the clever crowd here! ). Will follow-up in January with either a carbon or metal gear version of the same. Our game plan will probably be direct marketing to start. Packaging will be in a foam-padded clamshell for excellect protection. The servo's will include arm sets, screws, etc. Looks like we'll sell the 3.6g at $10.95 and the 8g (Hitec HS-55 compatible) at $7.95.

I did switch out the 3.6g I had in my glider to the 8g and that was a nice difference in performace (The 3.6 REALLY pushed the envelope!).

Any feedback would be appreciated on the above, including what expected warranty should be (Or what you would like to see Vs what any of the competion may not offer, extra gear sets inclusive, etc). When we launch these two products, we'll do an RCU banner and maybe run a special price deal.

Thanks in advance. Again we are NOT selling here, just looking for feedback from members. As with past products we have launched, we DO listen to beedback here and take everything into consideration because you guys are the ultimate pro's!

Thanks,
Pete
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo39599.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	784784   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa87088.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	784785