RCU Forums - View Single Post - Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Falcon 40 (Exceed heli) Forum

ORIGINAL: J-Cube

Here are my Falcon 40 with Super-Skids pics!

[img][/img]

I hope it worked.
Hey guys, I got into heli's about 3 years ago. My first heli was the House Fly. It was pretty fun to fly but I soon got bored with it. Then I bought the Roto fly and need I say more about that heli. I bought the Real Flight G2 from my neighbor and it helped alot. Now, years later I just bought the Blade CX2 about 3 weeks ago and have mastered it pretty good, except for a tail drift problem that I can't get rid of. Lets not go there, I have done EVERYTHING and have narrowed it down to a 3 in 1 problem. So after playing with it for a while I was ready for something better. I was looking at the 22E and the Dragonfly 40. I almost ordered the 22E but after reading some of this thread I ordered the 40 from Raidentech instead. I am reading this thread in its entireity and I am just on page 13. But I would like to get the super-skid on the way. That was my first upgrade on my CX2 also. I wanted to know where you got the carbon fiber parts to go on the tail boom?
I will continue to read and catch up soon. But I want the super-skid and trick tail boom and carbon fiber parts to be on the way also. Thanks for any help and links you can provide.
So far there is lots of good info in here and I have book marked many pages. Thanks