RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 10-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Michel

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

Hi Stormin Norman

I was watching the other week , when you were testing with youre Deul Ace and you gyro , on the rudder . I watched a few large , twin engine war birds . A couple of them went very well , others not so well . Two I have seen crash on there maiden ( very sad ) , one on takeoff and the other 200 ft high with an engine out . When the engine went out it was very noticable . his left engine quit , and the pilot was fighting the air craft , he ended up doing a cartwheel down the runway . from what I understand about the pilot , he was experienced , but the plane didn t show it

While watching youre deul ace with the left engine out , and the gyro , it was not very noticable . I just may try this trick myself , put the gyro on the rudder . I m hopeing to see you at the field with youre B-25 within the forth comeing weeks . it will be extremly interresting .

Looks like there will be some good shows at the field within the next few weeks .

Michel [8D]