RCU Forums - View Single Post - the prefect platform for aerial photography
Old 10-25-2007, 06:40 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the prefect platform for aerial photography

Here are some pictures Stevel Molmer requested some time ago. This is my 900 MHZ Mobicomm receiver with digital tuner. Inside the case are only two things I got, which is the receiver board, and the digital tuner board. They work very well as advertised, and the receivers seem very sensitive, but I am still having a problem with blurry - ugly video. The signal is good, but its just kind of blurry and the contrast looks bad, its not jumping around, it just looks ugly and is bad enough its not fun to fly by. Both my 2.4 GHZ and 900 MHZ mobicomm receivers are built the same way, in the same sheilded case, and put out ugly video. [:@] Its not the transmitter or the camera, because as soon as I hook up a lawmate receiver the picture is really good.

There is a pot on the receiver board that can be adjusted that affects the quality of the video, I have carefully adjusted this to the best possible picture, but it still sucks. I have also tried tuning around the frequency and changing the IF frequency to solve this. Nothing works. Steve, you menioned a pre emphasis circuit once, but I am not familiar with this. Would this cure my ugly video ?

Thanks,

JettPilot
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85885.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	790291   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nj25457.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	790292