RCU Forums - View Single Post - the prefect platform for aerial photography
Old 10-26-2007, 07:59 PM
JettPilot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the prefect platform for aerial photography

I should have been a little more clear about the fact that the problem is definately not with the camera. I can set up the plane, and with my mobicomm receivers the image is #1 somewhat blurry, #2 and the contrast just looks bad, maybe like its to much ?. Its hard to describe, but the light levels look carpy... A very ugly image to fly by.

Not touching anything on the plane, not even powering it down, I can switch my lawmate reciever into the same system and the image is absolutely perfect. This holds true for both my 900 MHZ systems and my 2.4 GHZ systems, two seperate systems, seperate everything, and exactly the same probelm, So im guessing its just a charactaristic on the mobicomm recievers. The pot is a video level adjust, and everything and I mean EVERYTHING on the mobicomm receivers has been adjusted, and rechecked to optimum. I have tried varying the frequency , IF frequency, and antennas, but none of it ever fixes this issue.

Im guessing there is a circuit or something I have to build or modify to fix this, because it most definately is not a any of the adjustments on the receiver.

Im banging my head against the wall on this one, the mobicomm receivers seem very sensitive, and they can tune to any frequency, I would really like to use them to fly with !!!

JettPilot