RCU Forums - View Single Post - brushless mini-monster-baja
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 12:34 PM
gnarkill1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushless mini-monster-baja

im building a brushless mini monster baja. im using the stock reciver and twin steering servos for now. but im going to use the mamba 25A ESC and the mamba competition motor. somone makes a single 1/10th scale servo conversion chassis for the lst and lst2, i assume it fitts this to...but for now im sticking with the stock stuff for now... the part i need to know is what drive train components do i need to make this truck reliable? the monster baja has steal gear diffs i dont know if thies are new or not...or if they are any good... but what other compnents do i need..... iv heard the tranny needs work..but i dont know what parts.... and i dont know what other parts. i know the lst and lst2 drive trains have had some problems when you go with more power...but iv never done or,nore do i know anyone personally who has. so any infor would help...i would like to make 1 order for all the things i will initially need. then later on im going to put some aluminum parts and the single servo graphite chassise and some fancy this and that...but i want somthing to run in my monster truck carpet off road class...mainly just for fun....i use my rc18t and mini-t for the actual hardcore racing..this one is just going to be a fun/project truck.