RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW 1/24 Vstank T-72!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 06:45 AM
toyeast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW 1/24 Vstank T-72!

As a responsible manufacturer (RC tank developer), we will hear all opinion. Business is business, like Coke can also make a nice $0.5 ZERO product. We have a very long story behind Marui, but we are really not "copy". We really hear different opinion and improve.

You will see the VsTank.com will be update (again) soon, after collected all feedback, we will make the Sturmtiger project pending and confirmed the M4 project.

After discuss with our Chief Engineer today, we decided to develop another 5 sound set PCB, the originally one will use on Tiger I only. But we need time, it will be realized at 2008. Money is one thing, Dream is one thing. If we only want to make money, we already put the capital into HK stock market. Rather than spend 9 months time to develop every new tanks. Each tank excluded the engineer salary also cost $70000 USD to build one tooling. T-72 is the first impact to the market we believe, more is coming. We believe that true collectors will pay little more for a better product. We are not TAMIYA, but we are not ask for TAMIYA price also.

We welcome any opinion, whatever positive or negative. Good or bad. Battery Pack, Wireless Cam, 2.4G, Sparkling + IR, adjustable volume, engine start sound, please trust me, I am a series tank collector too, I have been to toy industrial for nearly 10 years and I used 5 years to make "Marui Tank" to "Better Tank" and sell over the world. So, I will put the product reputation in first position.

More movie will be taken and upload to www.vstank.com soon. Thanks for support!