RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 Tango Arf
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 08:59 PM
GORCFLYR
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 Tango Arf

I'm going to use the Saito .82 on my Mojo 40. Swanny now has a Mojo 40 Arf in stock for people like me that don't build so good. [link=http://www.swanyshouse.com/mojoARF/mojoARF.aspx]Swanny Mojo 40 Arf[/link].
Even in this Tango thread the Mojo 40 gets raves for from the ProBros. I'm for all types of planes - Mojo, Tango, Twist, Funtana, U-Stick, UCD 46, Sukhoi 120, foamies, SE5 GP Electric, T-Rex-450, Blade, and more. No need to bash anything - try what ya like.

To mount the OS 55, one thing that has to be carved or modified some is a little dip on the top of the fusealge for the new OS 55 needle valve to mount in in the Tango. I used Sulivan yellow cable with a ball link and the throttle runs great through the factory installed guide tube. I'm ready to fly - 5 lbs 6 oz with all JR DS811 servos (had them sitting around), Spectrum full range 6 channel RX, 5 cell 2000 Nimh, and OS 55AX.

I ran the OS through the recommended break in. The 55AX starts easy, runs good, and like other postings, only 1 screwdriver blade width of low side needle leaner needed.