RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help with Triton2 charger
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 01:06 PM
jmcknight63

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with Triton2 charger

thanks for all the help with battery, i am just gonna trash it?do i need a programmer with my JETI 30 plus. I will write what my direction sheet shows and hope fully you all can help me understand what i am reading. from what i read it has all the things i need already programmed in esc. It show me how to use the throttle stick to change items. I just dont know if i should have break on or of. Well here is what the paper shows.

these controllers have automatic cut-off with auto detection for the number and type of cells. This provides the correct cut-off for all types and number of cells, if the break is on, the low voltage motor cut-off is sudden, leaving the remaing capacity for a safe landing. If the brake is not active, the esc automatically provides a gradual low voltage motor cut-off. a gradual low voltage motor cut-off is preferable with an acrobatic model to avoid loss of power

Thes speed controllers are equippedwith protectionfunctions that take care of the correct start and operation of the motor across the whole range of revolutions and current..

SO. what is this telling me. DO i need a programmer card with this controller? do i run with break on or off?
Thanks again for your help and time... I just did not know flying Electrics was this complicated.