RCU Forums - View Single Post - Well its time to make my purchase
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:40 PM
eclipseaudio4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well its time to make my purchase

Cen I have personally rolled filped and cartwheeled my Volcano SV more times than i can count. I have also due to my rx bateries going almost dead slid sidways at full speed into a heavy box. All in all the dammage amounted to two bent wheel stub axle's $5 to replace with the filpping and stuff 3 bent shocks replacing all 8 with t-maxx $32 and i also broke my servo saver it was like $2 or $3 so all in all after hellish punishment just to see what it would take in stock yes stock form it cost me $40 and that is with one gal of gas through it. Now most people will not have had this sort of thing in one gal but i am really hard on my toys because thats what they are to me a man's toy. Now if your on a budget and i know you are you wont be as hard on it as i was. but still $40 not bad at all Get the Volcano SV. You will be more than happy with it. Drive it for a while that decide if you want more accelleration or more top speed and go from there I am sure if you ever do decide that everyone here that has tried to help you get a great starter will help you make it like you want it and point you into the right direction. Just ion case you missed it get the VOLCANO SV