RCU Forums - View Single Post - gt2 racing so...
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 04:39 PM
kxbeastrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: gt2 racing so...

Ok now that my pictures have finished up loading I can share this with you.

You will need 3 zip ties, the long ones.

First thing to do is to cut the end of the grab lever off the tank lid. (see picture)

Then take a drill or something to make a hole with, body reamer works great, too. And make one hold in the grab bar that will allow the zip tie to pass through. Put it so that the head of the zip tie is under the grab bar. Then take one of the zip ties and cut the head of it off. Slide that head down the zip tie you just ran through through the tank lid, in order to secure it. Last step. Take the third Zip tie and cut the head off of it as well. Place it two or three clicks down the long zip tie. This gives you something to pull against on the zip tie. Secure it with some CA glue. If you want to get fancy you can slide that last peice down some and take a peice of fuel tubing and cut it to about and inch long. Slide it down the zip tie till it touches your little stoper, and then take a another zip tie head and place in at the end.

I hope this made since. Here are some pictures to show it what it looks like.

Oh and the end of the zip tie should run out beside the heat sink out the rear of what is the cab of the body.

you can see it sticking out there between the heat sink and the airfilter.

-bryan