RCU Forums - View Single Post - YAY Monsoon!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:14 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YAY Monsoon!!!!!

Very dependable for my. Only thing I have broke is my rear hingepin brace only because I ran it off the side of a 2x4 at full throttle which was my stupidity. You will have to change the steering servo but you have to do that on almost any truggy you buy.

The motors are great and are made by SH. I have a bunch of time on my monsoon and my redcat hurricane has the same motor. Hell, I even bought 2 more of those same motors and put them in my losi 8 buggy and Hyper st pro. That is how much I like them.

I was VERY skeptical about buying a redcat at first when I saw them on ebay but always loved the look of the monsoon. Never bought one on ebay because I was afraid I would get it and it would be cheap and the pics just made it look good. Not until I saw a monsoon at clermont hobby did I see with my own eyes that it was a nice truggy and well built. I bought it on the spot!! I have loved it since and I have owned alot more expensive buggies and truggies and it is FAST becoming my favorite one to drive. You will be happy with it.