RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone North American T-28 Trojan
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Bigtone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone North American T-28 Trojan

ORIGINAL: kereams

With having the extra two servo's on that E-Flite 25A, according to the manual, you are pushing the limits well beyond what it's capable of. I'm not sure I would mention that to Parkzone.

Cheers,
Keith
Maybe but, those servos aren't in use like the rudder, elevator, and ailerons seros are. The motor shutter started before the flap mod. I have 6 other brands of ESC's and the LVC's comes on differently on each one. I just thought this ESC had that normal motor shutter before LVC. The flap servos should not pull that must power when they are up. By that servo rating on the link they would be pushing it by having 4 servos on the plane with 3s lipo with bec enabled. The motor started to shutter before the ESC started smoking. Why would they use a 5ch with X mod setup if the ESC could not handle it?[sm=confused_smile.gif]

I went ahead and ordered a ParkBEC from Dimension Engineering just to be safe. Best of luck.
That [link=http://www.dimensionengineering.com/ParkBEC.htm]Parkflyer Switch-mode BEC[/link] seems like a Good deal.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16325.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	801059