RCU Forums - View Single Post - Arg I'm Mad!
Thread: Arg I'm Mad!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 11:55 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arg I'm Mad!

Ok So I'm tearin apart my emaxx today gettin ready to add hop ups, and take off other ones. I got this thing i a trade and up till this first time taking apart the truck i was happy. I'm having 1 heck of a time getting off every other freaking screw! GOD some are metric hex, some are standard others are screw, almost every screw is different, even if its the same location in a different spot! MY GOD! Who knows how many sections are stripped to fit the improper place! I cant even get my Freaking shock towers off because almost all of the heads are different and i can't seem to find a size that properly fits 1! I spent an hour and a half trying to get off shock towers. Thats 8 screws total on the emaxx to remove them. 8. I couldnt get them off for my life. So tomarrow HOPEFULLY I can go to the hobby shop and ask the owner to assist me in the impossible. I haven't been able to drive the thing for a while now, but since i got new a-arms finally I thought id hook them on. NOPE Can't do a darn thing now because nothign wants to be removed or replaced for its life. OMGOMG IM SO MAD AT THIS POS>!!