RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 11-13-2007, 11:15 AM
flaviosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)

Normand,

No matter how much you spent for it, like you say this is the way it is down there and it is only money. I have spent approximately 600$ heating my home and garage up here to work on this plane, and this is the way things are up here.
Exactly... One of the most important things in life is to balance your expectations in order to be happy in your life.

So, that's the way things are up there and down here and... that's where we belong... There and here. And we have to live with those limitations.

You told me to enjoy the sun and I tell you, I usually enjoy it diving, and it makes me real happy! But I could complain, though, since I also love skiing and we don't have any snow in Brazil. Skiing for me is as expensive as buying a B25... 3 times more in Europe and 2 times more in US and Canada (where the best snow in the world is - over the Rockies).

What I want to say is: you can choose between keep whining and complaining or enjoy life as it is and the way things are for you.

Charles Darwin once said: "the survivors are not the most intelligent or the strongest. Are the ones that adapt"...

C ya!

Flavio