RCU Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg Ultimate 10-300 build
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Garthwood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Ultimate 10-300 build

Ken................My Delta wing is a foamy ElectraJet by E-Flite, flys really wild or smooth. It's a wing that can be tossed in a truck with the rest, does not take too much room and it's always ready to go. I might upgrade the motor and speed controller, hoping to attend Toledo next year and pick up something from there, there's always good deals down there. This year I picked up a Saito 100 brand new for a really good price. I have it in my U-CAN-DO .60, which I finished putting together last week, needs to be balanced. I don't think I'll bother to test fly at this stage. I've seen the Zagis fly, a few guys learned how to fly with those wings. These guys fly stricktly electrics, they are a different group that have lots of fun flying foamy warbirds, and they can go fast. There are some really good foamy war birds ducted fan jets. Reasonably priced too. But myself I love the sound of a 4 stroke and the smell of fuel. If you ever been to a Jet Rally you know what i mean, the sound of a Jet Turbine on take off....Wow...One of my flying buddies flys Jet Turbines, he is the dealer of Behotec Turbines. In my Sea Fury I'm going to install Behotec retracts.

My Ultimate weighs 10.0lbs. but I upgraded all the hardware and have a 5 cell 1400mah nicd. Attached pictures of Delta Wing E-Flite, CG Ultimate 10-300 BLUE HAWK, and Behotec retracts.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj23684.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	805001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av67673.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	805002   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sx62717.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	42.5 KB