RCU Forums - View Single Post - TORNADO INTAKE funky idea for veloscity stack or airfilter
Old 11-17-2007, 07:08 PM
brice_arnold
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TORNADO INTAKE funky idea for veloscity stack or airfilter

ORIGINAL: Quarterscale ProStreet Beretta

OOOps. Thanks TIG,,, Hey dave being your thread is on the subject of funky idea's have you or anyone here seen a setup like this before??

OMG is this really the Batmobile that was featured in RCAA like 20 years ago!!!!. This car is the epitome of a custom car. Everytime that I do a custom car or part I think of this car and the article I read in RCAA as a young boy in junior high. LOL. So where did you get the photos from?

In regards to two stroke motors, my understanding is that a turbo or supercharger will not work because the pressure buildup gets shot directly out of the exhaust port which is 180 deg off from the intake port.

I have been discussing a mass produced "hot engine" with a guy who has been on the cusp of two stroke development for the last 30 years. What's interesting is that no one has ever adopted his mods even though they are race proven and some of his concepts have even been patented.

The key to everything two stroke is to keep the air/fuel mixture turbulent!!! Avoid laminar buildup!! Stop polishing your engines!!!!