RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 09:13 PM
dspadler
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

Ive been flying Satios since Ive been flying but I have one that is giving me a fit. Ive flown them upright side ways and inverted and never had any problems with a one of them and never used pumps or on board glows. I just put a Satio 100 in my new 60 size Hanger 9 P-47 inverted and cant get it to idle. You can come down to about 1/4 throttle and she shut down. Ive adjusted the low idle screw and the needle valve for days now and cant get it to idle. Ive changed glow plugs, idle bars, no idle bars, OS-F's, new fuels and etc. with no results. Im running 15% Cool Power also which Ive always ran in all my Satios with excellent results. I can get down to about 2600 RPMs but anything any lower and she'll cut off. I dont wont to run an on board glow but Im at wits end with this one. Im to the point of trying another engine. And yes it will idle fine upright and really its not completely inverted on the P-47, the head sits at about 8:00. Any help is greatly appreciated. Im ready to maiden this airplane but its not ready to cooperate. [&o]
Thanks