RCU Forums - View Single Post - Have you reviewed an AMA "Insider"?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 12:27 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Have you reviewed an AMA "Insider"?

Hoss-
Thanx for the link, havent had time to hit all the corners of it yet, but interesting way to put info out.

Stick-
Yeah, it is amazing how you dont see 400 posts between the 1am Hoss post this and the 6am you start the negativity.

Stick, there is a simple reason nobody is posting,
this is a positive thread.
And folks dont want to be positive... folks like you.

While you keep saying we dont post positive stuff, here it is: A positive thread on how AMA is doing something good in Hoss's view- even a copy of Hoss's praisemail to Muncie is up here. So I see you capitolized on the positive waves to take a shot at the low reply count rather than continue the positive momentum of the thread.

Stick, try saying something nice about AMA once in a while instead of just hitting folks you feel are not AMA enough. You have said a bunch of times how much you wnat positive posts, and yet again you blew your chance to say positive things yourself. Try to hit the standard I just did when I started this post, stop the hate for 5mins & say something nice about what muncie did.... try to be as pro-muncie as those you lable haters.

Oooh, look-
right now is a great time for you to start a nice positive thread on something you saw Muncie/District/Club/Member do. Right now, here... now. Just start the positive thread about something great. Since the common theme here is that only 5 guys are bashers, if just 1 in 10 non-bashers started positive threads, the negative threads would be swamped & lost off the topic list to archive obscurity. If we could just get the positive guys to stop slinging hate long enough to start positive threads (like Hoss did)