RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Silent Serpent Killer!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Serpentd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Silent Serpent Killer!

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: Serpentd

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

The cars name is gun metal.........lol funny........

why didnt u buy a serpent to race against it????........
I asked dude (rchabits) what part of Colorado he's from. I live in CO too. I have the Serpent 960 '07, 2002 and 2005 Slide and the new MOTONICA. And I will race him both on a straightaway and on the track. He just never answered my questions to my post. You pick ANY car you want me to run and I will race you. If you want I also have in Sedan the G4S and the Serpent 720 if he would rather do that. Makes NO difference to me. It's all for fun, but I'll show him how fast these cars really are if he wants.

im just wating for the video.....i can get my hands on a bone stock inferno gt just to compare.....ima let him post his little video when he is done.......ill post a video of ONE OF MY inferno gts..........and lets see what he says....

on a side note.........i got a spare ninja 21 offroad laying around with a onroad header and pipe...i did a jato project with it that failed BIG TIME.....so now i go tthe motor laying around with no where to go........i think depending one what kinda cost id be looking at i mgiht built a 1/8 scale serpent for the hell of it gear it up a bit for top end speed and have run with it........not a 960 but something like a 950, or 950R something i can get cheap and still get parts for....
Dude, I have a spare 960 with LOTS of hopups I will let go for a decent price. I have any size gears for it brand new plus whatever else you would need. PM me if you want. The car has ceramic bearings and all the go fast stuff. Here's a pic.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25470.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	808727