RCU Forums - View Single Post - New CAMODEL Plane
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:50 AM
J Lachowski
My Feedback: (46)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New CAMODEL Plane

I personally hate these cluttered color designs in these expensive ARF's that show very limited amount of contrast. For one thing I can't see the plane, as well. So if you can't see the plane as well , how can you as a judge give that perfect 10<g>.

I think the worst example of color choices is on the Oxai Beryll I have. The one I have has that base color of a very light blue. It took me some time to get comfortable flying the plane because it was more difficult to see. Luckily it is electric and I can fly it closer at a slower pace. My Extreme Comp Astral XX is another example. The top and bottom of the wings placement of colors is too similiar. I actually had to add white monokote trim sheet stripes to the bottom side of the wing panels to give me better visual cues of the wing position (and sometimes whether the plane is rightside up or inverted for that matter<g>). Luckily the Beryll is not like this and has a striking pink on the bottom of the wing panels to give me the visual cues I need on it. Ain't getting any younger and need all the visual cue help I can get.<g>