RCU Forums - View Single Post - CMPro Extra 330L 50 size
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 03:58 AM
GuyP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMPro Extra 330L 50 size

Hi

Ive been bought a CMPro Extra 330L 50 size for Xmas, still boxed and untouched. Looks great I thought! Nice looking kit, well made at first glance.

However two club members have already flown theirs, one electric and one with a .70 4 stroke and both have turned out to be complete dogs in the air. One of the club members is an ex competition flyer and his opinion means a lot. Unfortunately I do not know what motor he was running or prop but his just sank in the turn. Both were very tip stally, if you cut the power they just drop out of the sky! I think CMPro has made this plane too heavy to too smaller wing area and need to be flown fast. Both members have decided to sell this extra.

I wouldnt call myself an expert flyer or anything but I can perform most 3d manouvres. I dont want to waste time on a plane thats going to cost too much tinkering. I want it to be fun and slightly challenging, not bloody impossible!

Do I stick or twist?

Theres little user reviews online, anybody here got one? whats the story on this plane?

Many thanks

Guy