RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Giant GP Super Sportster!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 05:12 PM
SBrian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Giant GP Super Sportster!!!!!

My Giant Super Sport just arrived via UPS. Dam that’s box is Big! The poor guy carrying it up the driveway looked pissed! I had a grin from ear to ear. Maybe he thought I was enjoying myself way too much while he was work.

I open the box just to check for damage. And what I saw was a well packed, stacked and racked ARF… Looks like we are going to have some Balsa over cast at the flying field when this plane is completed!

I’m going to use the Evolution 35GT for reasons of weight and power. The 35GT weighs in about 10oz less than the Fuji 32 … No need to add weight to the tail to get the SS to balance. Plus the add bonus of more power and nothing hanging out of the cowl.

Most likely I will not start building the plane till after the Christmas holidays. This is due to the plane needs climatize under, I mean next to the Christmas tree.

PS: May I make a suggestion to those on this forum… This Form is dedicated to those who want to make our flying experiences better through the knowledge learned as a group. Opinions are optional and not required to enjoy this forum. If there is a successful improvement you have made to an aircraft please share it with us and what you learned from it, so we all can benefit from your experience as well. Ok I’m done…

Have a good one guys