RCU Forums - View Single Post - Zenoag Mods?
Thread: Zenoag Mods?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Believe It
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zenoag Mods?

ORIGINAL: ken0276
Believe it, I'm not a engine expert, you should contact Dave for those numbers. I bet you never ran Zen7 so you don't know its power yet. Also, I need to borrow your GPS and RPM meter for those #s on my Cats, just kidding, I never GPSed and RPMed on those stuff, all I know is the zen7 engine's power likes to put a V8 engine on your V6 car.

You make no sense. Let me ask you this... how can you make statements like these:

H667 is fast too but still can't beat that H50
it was over RPM due to came apart, it would pick up more speed then others for me.
if you have never had a tach or gps in the boat, how do you know the H50 was a faster prop? You cant go by how it "looks" on the water.. ive had props that made the boat "look" faster and the GPS showed it to be slower. How do you know it was over revving that threw the blade on that prop?

You are right, i dont know the power of the zen7.... but i do know the power of my CC Racing QD25 and it pushed my Insane gen1 cat to 66mph with he CL of the strut UNDER the sponsons, only turning high 17,400rpm just trying to keep the boat on the water for heat racing. With the strut raised up it was turning 18,300...and would hate to see what the GPS would have said [X(]

This is the funniest.

That's a great Cat, I hopefully you get this speed, lots boaters spend the time and money for chase it, I'm the one
spending alot of money to go 70mph especially buying a Zen7, but havent got a tach or gps yet? So you have no clue how fast any of your stuff has been other then by eye.