View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 05:46 AM
DelGatoGrande
My Feedback: (23)

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Default RE: Glitches, help needed

ORIGINAL: Mark Burgess

Thanks for all the tips.

I'm gonna try a new PCM RX on the weekend plus check on all the advice you guys have given. I got a heap of good advice from Precision Aerobatics (the supplier of the plane and engine) and they have also offered to swop the ingnition if needed.

Watch this space on Sunday................
Hello Mr.Mark!..i wish i read your post sooner...cose i.."been there ,done that"

dont get the PCM RX

do your self a favor and get a [link=http://www.powerbox-systems.com/e/powerbox_systeme/powerbox_40_16_expert/start.php]PowerBox Evolution[/link] and a [link=http://www.powerbox-systems.com/e/powerbox_systeme/digi_switch/start.php]Digiswitch[/link] for your ignition the problem will absolute go away!
[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup.gif]

this servos from hitec have a great re-power from the motor

and in the emcotec power supply are nothing do against this problem!

the next problem is that in this emcotec BIG is only one regulator inside,

it is not a double power system, so this big servos from hitec get not enough power for the motor and electronic,

then the third problem is the ignition switch from emcotec, there is only one of the three cables to the receiver with optocoppler, so the ignition glitches can get free to the receiver.

...now you have no excuse not to fly ! in my ultimade i run 4 5955 for the rudder!set up is da150 and powerbox champion

with a pair of 2800 lipos from powerboxs!never let me down!...

you will love this plane...had one [] gave it away [] and regret it[&o]

hmmm now i think it again your airframe and engine are no good...wana sell it?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32666.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	829866