RCU Forums - View Single Post - Merry Christmas my friends
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 01:28 PM
MJD
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Merry Christmas my friends

ORIGINAL: bob27s

Just a quick post to wish a Merry Christmas to my friends here on RCU.....

Peace on earth..... good will toward men.........

Bob
Back at ya mate, and to everyone here. On a temporary (I hope) respite from brandy and all other forms of ethyl happiness, and I don't like egg nog plain, so what do I do? Guess I'll have a nice cup of tea by the fire and think warm thoughts while I toast my real and virtual fly-crazy brethren.

Time to make that New Year's hobby resolution list! That list of course is more interesting, more useful, and far mroe involved than the usual token list of vices and habits we enjoy that one pledges to rid ourselves of and never do because what's the point? Although I sometimes doubt it is any more of a realistic list.. finish those 7 kits, win the lottery and buy a couple of turbines and a sod field with a lake, clean the workshop (again, but for good this time..), etc.

Actually this year has been an interesting one airplane-wise, my RC and full scale pilot buddy and I just bought a Pietenpol Air Camper which is about 95% built, so we have one wing to assemble and the wings to cover, the rest is all done. Not exactly extreme speed, but hey it's open cockpit. I don't even have my license yet but I'm working on it, besides when he's in the other cockpit I get to fly anyhow. My RC landings are still much better, I don't get nervous unless I'm sitting in it.

MJD