RCU Forums - View Single Post - sts 28 starting problems
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:46 PM
j_blaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sts 28 starting problems

they are kinda pissed at me for buying an sts and not there OS vg21. they nice people untill you ask them a question about a buggy or an engine they dont carry, then they just give some random should have bought a name brand BS.
[:@][:@][:@]

hobby shops like that are what ruins the hobby, why can't they just help you out and move on? you're gonna be back anyways to buy fuel and plugs at least, why do they have to be "pissed" at us for not spending twice as much for something they sell that we can get online for half the price? that really p-ss-s me off. they need to focus on giving us what the online stores can't, face-to-face help. sts isn't "name brand"? what, just cause they don't cost $300 or $500? my 21b can put an "os v" anything in its place if i knew how to drive worth a lick yet. they can drive their os all they want but as they are taking it apart to change the piston/sleeve that wore out after 2 gallons i'll be lapping them, more. I hate that! theres a local hobby shop here i avoid like the plaigue now because they said that about my redcat, and guess what they sell now and can't keep on the shelves, redcat[:@][:@][:@]