RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL RC18MT/B/T THREAD
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 05:02 PM
fusebmx13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL RC18MT/B/T THREAD

ORIGINAL: calvino

ORIGINAL: rc-junky007

on thetoyz.com they have a titanium turnbucle set with blue ball cups made by hot racing with a tool for 20 bux thats pretty cheap imo
yeah, but my friend told me to stay clear of hot racing, and GPM (well, their metal diff gears are good). I don't konw what i am going to do now, I was cleaning my truck off, and I SWEAR, last night, my motor's shaft was on, I wake up this morning, didn't run the truck.... (needs a new spur, old one has no teeth left), and the shaft is BROKEN, I swear, I don't konw what I am going to do, assocated was nice enough to give me 3 new motors for praticaly free , but, with this one snapping, I don't konw WHAT i will do, I mean, I am about ready to throw the truck in a box, and spend my christmas money.... on a larger RC with LARGER motor shafts, can someone help me somehow before I go bazerk and smash it to a bazillion bits......, yeah, I am running a gear cover[][][][][][][][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=angry.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=48_48.gif][sm=sad_smile.gif][sm=sad_smile.gif][sm=sad_smile.gif][sm=sad_smile.gif][sm=sad_smile.gif][sm=tired.gif][sm=tired.gif][sm=tired.gif]
well you have the stock motor right? They are only 10 bucks and spurs aren't that much so just buy new stuff