RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pfalz DIII resources -- Photos, Drawings, Plans, etc.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:16 PM
geezeraviation
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pfalz DIII resources -- Photos, Drawings, Plans, etc.

It was like Christmas today. When I got home several packages were waiting for me. I got the Herris book on Pfalz aircraft of WWI, My datafiles arrived. One on the DIII and the one on the DIIIa, I also have the Osprey book, Pfalz Scout aces.
Also there was a box from Mick Reeves with 1/3 scale Vickers guns for the 1/3 Nieuport and a 1/4 scale Le Rhone for the 1/4 Nieuport. He also sent me a small sample tin of what he says is politically correct PC10, I didn't realise there was an ongoing debate on the correct color for PC 10 but after reading a couple of these threads it seems that it may be a tough color to duplicate properly. The tin he sent is Flair Spectrum paint and I have located a source for it here in the states. I haven't received any of the drawings I ordered yet but did get the drawings thet Seth sent me. I was able to download and open them OK, thanks lots. Seth that DXV is a really unusual aircraft and if you go with it I'm sure it will be a first. Happy landings,Doc