Old 12-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: TAMIYA JAGDPANTHER BUILD PHOTOS

ORIGINAL: PoisonPorkChop

ORIGINAL: pcomm1

ORIGINAL: PoisonPorkChop

ORIGINAL: Panther F

She's a beauty PoisonPorkChop! Any decisions on paint?
ahhh...Tamiya gives you three versions to do but ,Im gonna do the 121....it was reported to have seen combat during the Ardennes...so it will go good with my Panther(also reported to have seen combat there)..I will be starting the Camo/Paint now and will have it done soon....will post pics here in a couple of days...

Very cool build, the earlier exhaust system and engine grill vent parts are a really nice addition to the kit.

Are you going to add a TBU and any thought to where you will place the emitter?

I am considering mounting it in the barrel.

Happy New Years, John
Happy New Year to you and your family my friend.......well ..no ..I dont have the TBU's for any of my tanks BUT...I am sorta thinking of it...is it hard to add it to a already built kit?? also Im the only one who I know around here who runs them so ..I guess I could "Fight" or "Ambush" myself......
Looking forward to your build and all the add on's you include ..Im just a "Stock" kinnda guy....when you do your build Please share it with us here...Thank You

I know it's not too hard to add the battle system to a Sherman, but the Pershing is another story. [>:]

The Jagdpanther should be pretty easy since you have no turret to fight and it's wide open except for the recoil/elevation unit.