RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL RC18MT/B/T THREAD
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 11:30 PM
fusebmx13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL RC18MT/B/T THREAD

ORIGINAL: So Cal Nitro Basher

WOW i went to glamis for three days and this thread took off! THe only thing you have to do to mount the rc18b wing is flip the shock towers aroung so there is a spot for the screw and the plasting thing that sticks out, i had to dremel the hole so it would fit, and dremel off a spot on the shock tower so it would go on backwards, And you also have to drill the holes in the wing to mount it. Also 40 wt shock oil is perfect in the 18mt? What is stock? thanx Aaron

EDIT; I just realized that this is my 1212th post, what is ironic is that my birthday is 12/12......go figure, didnt think i would be on here this long.
thanks alot i got the wing posts but not the wing yet lol the hobby shop was out and i think stock shock oil is 30 wt. and can anyone answer why my car keeps glitching? and whats a good radio for cheap? i might get a new one. can i use a standard size reviever with the micro esc? wow alot of questions

i would like to know how to fix the glitch before buying a new radio but the antenna looks fine. i might get a new cristal set and see if that works