RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bob Dively Nuthin' Honey bipe
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 11:33 PM
mcgyver74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bob Dively Nuthin' Honey bipe

Ah, sorry to hear about the ground loop, the 40 will be a much better motor so hopefully you will be airborne with a silly grin from ear to ear soon , I have an OS 46FX and an Evolution 56 laying around and I think the 46 will be just right for when I finally obtain one

It's funny, cause the guy who owns BDM personally has a Nuthin honey around that he needs to recover (Actually he designed it and liked it so much he kept the prototype and still wants to find time to fix it and fly it again, he's a true builder and extremely passionate about anything airplane ...).

Still, even though there are more easily obtainable kits out there, I'd hate to see the BDM kits fade into the background because frankly there really isn't much out there outside of the warbird market that are as scale or fly as nice as his kits do.. For example, his Giant Pitts S2 has functional servo tabs on the elevator just like the real pitts did when it first came out,

Of course this is just my opinion and yes I am somewhat biased being as I know the guy, but his kits sure are nice,,,,

Good luck and I'm looking forward to hearing how it flew