RCU Forums - View Single Post - 21st Century 1:18 1/2 Track
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 04:56 PM
The_Stuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 21st Century 1:18 1/2 Track

Okay! setting stuff in the half track today to see how it will fit (i need wire to motors and i cant find any...) and so I came upon this... it will all JUST fit in there! I am gonna make it so that the battery is always in there and use the motor bay for recharging and on/off switch and volume control. I also plan to use the smoker, gonna make some tubes up to run it out right where the exhaust should be. Also gonna use the "canvas" top for it to hide it all. I guess I will end up putting the rockets back on etc.

Also I noticed i totally missed a question to as how wide the gear box is. to answer it is like 2mm too wide, as that is why i had to shave down the sides and the middle pin and some of the side circles. measured width is 4.5cm. that is aprox 1&3/4 inches.

Anyhow, pictures! what do you guys think? I can shuffle around the boards, smoker and the speaker. I just have to find some wire first :P

Also, gonna leave the turret wires there, if that trailer cannon or any other trailer ideas come up and it has a cannon .. [&:]