RCU Forums - View Single Post - Major Glitch in a Futaba SS system!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 12:27 PM
summerwind

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Major Glitch in a Futaba SS system!!

on another note, if Moodier sends the radios in, Futaba service is likely to program out the problem and say "no problems found" thus alleviating them from any liabilities from the crash the radios caused.....................taking the radios to the show and presenting the proof with the public to see as well is the most justified recourse one can take here.
it's what i would do, and i would also have the witness's and backup i need to get reimbursed for damages.

there is however that one little note that talks about USEAGE PRECAUTIONS;

1. Special attention must be paid before turning on the transmitter while other models are running or flying because the
2.4GHz system may affect them.
2. If there is a special regulation for using 2.4GHz radio systems at your flying site, please obey all regulations to enjoy safe
flying with your 2.4GHz system.
3. 2.4GHz is very different than the frequencies we currently use. Please keep the model in sight at all times as large
objects can block the RF signal. Please keep in mind that objects such as wire fences and wire mesh will also cause loss of
signal.
4. NEVER grip the transmitter antenna when flying as this degrades RF quality and cause loss of control.