RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3D Hot Hots Build
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: 3D Hot Hots Build

Nope, everyone is happy with your build, just count the hits, I have been following several builds the last couple of months and not posting up, no reason to unless someone asks for help and you have an answer. Your build has been going along just fine and I have enjoyed watching someone building from the plans. I'm A plans builder but don't use A kit cutter.
The reason for mine done as an F-6-F was I only have one sort of A War Bird, A big bipe and it's hard to get in and out of my van. I felt left out because my friends were flying War Birds and the Hots reminded me of A Hell Cat but that was before I installed the engine and cowl, then it changed right back into A Hots. Too bad, it got covered as A War Bird.
Bipe Guy has some photos of his Hots shown in his build thread for his Sukhoi. It's like yours and the guy can really cover A plane well. Pull up his thread and take A look, nice guy and I'm sure he would walk you through A covering job on the Hots. He covers better then most of the guys I have seen including myself and I cover pretty good, check him out.