RCU Forums - View Single Post - Not happy with my Redcat dealer
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 09:57 AM
coostv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not happy with my Redcat dealer

ORIGINAL: ranger4x4

i realize that now. it seems i only have trouble with the people on ebay that have stores there. i am going to be in contact with ebay tomorrow and if need be i will be goin down to jems head office in rocky mount, nc next week. i gotta go to raleigh anyway. wish i could have found clermont sooner. i would have felt much better giving him my money. i think it probably would have gotten here from florida sooner. guess it's a live and learn situation.
I can say that I had a very good experience with wvdeals4u on Ebay. I ordered my truck and it was shipped to me in less than a week. But, mine came directly from Redcat in AZ. I think that some people like to batch their orders so that they are only shipping once or twice a week. I like to do this as well, but I also state that when I list something if I know I will not ship it right away. I will also contact the buyer and let them know when to expect their shipment. I think it is called common courtesy, something that not everyone possesses!

Chris