RCU Forums - View Single Post - Not happy with my Redcat dealer
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 11:03 AM
ranger4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Not happy with my Redcat dealer

you guys are both right, if i would have found this forum before placing my order i would definitely have ordered from someone here. but i wasn't fortunate enough to find this site until after my order was placed. this company states they are a redcat dealer, not that it means anything. and some thing that should be common courtesy/sense just aren't that common anymore. this whole thing has me wondering about ebay alot, not so much redcat. there is only so much they can do about monitoring the dealers they have. if they watched over every shoulder of them they wouldn't need dealers they could do it all themselves.but none the less i will not buy from him again, it wil be from someone on here.i should not have to hound them for a tracking #, just to have him lie to me and say it was shipped, only to find out later it is still on the shelf and might be shipped out sometime in the next 5 business days. he had no problem taking my money right away, but sending out the product is not as fast.by the time it gets here i'm guessing it'll be 2 weeks i have been waiting.