Thread: THE LOUNGE 2
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 10:01 PM
mechanizeddeath

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: THE LOUNGE 2

ORIGINAL: AutoXMan

ORIGINAL: turbotb0205

you could ask what truck or car would be good for a 5 year old child.. and they would recommend the rusty or similar

you could ask what watercraft would be best... they would recommend a rustler with paddles on the rear and skis up front..

doesnt matter the question they will find a way to say traxxas is best for that application my favorite are the new revo fanboys.. a truggy in an mt class and their impressed.. or suprised that it won.. i mean cmon now
Ha yeah, if you are 5 or 50 they are all going to recommend a rustler, and everything else sucks to them, I really like the people who have only driven a rustler and keep saying how it can be raced in stock form and keep up with all the legit race trucks.

So my next kit has come down to the following, people can chime in with recommendations, but there is no use comparing the two so it really is just a matter of my preference. Racing F-150, Hotshot re re, Dark Impact.
that's a tough choice to make there! i love the scale look of the racing F-150, the Hotshot fills me with childhood glee, and the Dark Impact has been on my Tower wish list for months now, and is undeniably cool. were it me pressing the "purchase" button, i'd go for the Dark Impact - but it wouldn't be easy, and i might change my mind in a half hour.